Sibona - Grappa XO
This Grappa XO reserves refined reserved for the best spirits and is one of the excellences of sibona antica distilleria.
Awarded with various AWARDS AND AWARDS:
- Concours Mondial Brussels 2018 Gold Medal
- Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb 2017 Best Grappa of the Year 2017
- Alambicco d'oro 2017 Design Award "Il Vestito della Grappa"
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015 Silver Medal
- International Spirits Challenge 2015 Silver Medal
- 2014 Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb Bronze Medal
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 Silver Medal
- 2012 Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb Gold Medal
- 2012 International Golden DrinkWater Competition Gold Medal
Sibona - Grappa XO
XO means "extra old" and is the name reserved for the best spirits, provided that they are aged in wood for at least six years, reaching an optimal maturation.
The XO project was born several years ago with the careful and skilful selection of limited quantities of the best pomace of the most renowned langhe and roero vines, such as the Nebbiolo (Barolo and Barbaresco) and Barbera varieties, which after careful distillation gave rise to a unique blend in the world of higher quality Grappas, a special cuvée.
XO grappa rests well over six years in small oak tonneau and French the distillery's historic cellars.
The result of so much passion is a distillate with warm and complex flavors, with a strong and innovative personality, dedicated to the true connoisseur.
- Amber with reflections of anoished
- 50 cl
- Raw material: An extra old blend of pomace from grapes suitable to produce Barolo, Barbaresco, Nebbiolo and Barbera, harvested fresh during the harvest and selected Sibona. Distillation: Totally on its own, in copper stills, thanks to the skilful experience of our oenologists-master distillers. Aging: for a long time in stainless steel tanks Aging: Over 6 years in oak tonneaux French. Grade: 44 % vol. Bottle: special and elegant sibona graduated bottle with side notches indicating the contents and pouring spout. Case: Elegant cylindrical case, with upper closure.
- Organoleptic characteristics
- Perfume: Refined and elegant. Initial vinous scent that evolves into vanilla and red fruits. Flavor: Soft, complex and silky. Flavors of tobacco, currants and oak. Definitely long and persistent finish. Pairings: Dried fruits, nuts, almonds, sweets and chocolate (especially dark with high percentage of cocoa). Also delicious with aged cheeses. Perfect combination also with Cigar. Tasting tips: taste at a temperature of about 18 °C, in a classic tulip glass or baloon glass with or without stem (cognac type).
- What would you like?
- Other ideas
- To celebrate...
- Father's Day
You might also like...
Discover also the other products in the same category...
(There are 6 other products in the same category)