Shipments and Deliveries
The delivery will be made by express courier unless otherwise indicated during the order phase. Our goal is to have the order delivered within 24/48 hours from the date of shipment, considering, however, that on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays the courier is not operational.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received. The courier will directly deliver the goods to the address indicated at the time of purchase and will provide instructions for tracking the package to the email address provided by you when registering at the www.ilgiardinodelreshop.it. Orders received after 11 am on Friday will be shipped no earlier than Tuesday except for other holidays.
If the delivery does not take place successfully (in case you are absent at the time of delivery), you will be contacted by the courier himself as soon as possible. Il Giardino Del Re is not responsible for any delays attributable to the shipper's fault and/or strikes.
Upon receipt of the package, we invite you to check:
- that the number of packages indicated on the consign note is actually the number delivered;
- that the package is intact and not damaged; any disputes must be reported to the courier indicating on the consigned car letter that you sign for collection, the wording "Withdrawn subject to control", otherwise the package is considered delivered correctly.
Due to the high costs of shipping, Il Giardino Del Re reserves the right not to ship to the territory of Livigno and other disadvantaged areas. Contact us by phone for alternative mode instructions.
If for any reason the Customer is not satisfied with his purchase, the items intact in the package can be returned by exchange, purchase voucher or refund within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
To request return authorization, the Customer must send a request to the address email@example.com. The email must specify all the items you intend to return and the desired compensation: item change or refund. Once the return request has been received, Il Giardino Del Re will send the Customer a written confirmation, containing the return authorization number.
The customer can choose 2 types of compensation:
It is possible to make the change for a different type of item, if available. There is only one change of goods for each item purchased.
The refund of the price paid by the Consumer net of shipping costs will be made by Il Giardino Del Re, once the Product is returned by the Consumer. The risks related to the destruction or damage of the Products, during the reshipment are returned to the Customer, it being understood that in this eventuality, the products will not be considered intact and the withdrawal will not take effect. Refunds will be processed as soon as the receipt, verification and acceptance of the returned item is completed. For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in about 10 days, and will still be visible on the next card statement. The timing may vary slightly depending on the bank circuit of the credit card used. For orders paid by PayPal bank transfer, the amount will be returned to the original account. The return must be shipped within 28 days of receipt of the order by the customer.
The shipping costs related to the return of the Product to be returned are entirely borne by the CUSTOMER.
Return terms and conditions
- Each item must be returned including all original labels, packages and accessories received together with the order.
- All items must be returned together with their original box, which is considered to be an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been damaged and/or altered in any way, nor used as the only external packaging.
- Returns must be shipped inside a packaging that allows the perfect storage of the objects inside.
- In the event that the Customer receives defective goods, or that errors occur in shipments by Il Giardino Del Re, it is required to follow the same instructions as above. Il Giardino Del Re reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and to bear the shipping costs for the return of the goods to their premises.